Internal Knowledge Base

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor
Joined July-2017

User Activity Report - can I see which of my users are actually using HubSpot

We have just implemented HubSpot with a team of 80 sales people. My sales managers want to know which of their team members have actually logged onto HubSpot and are using it.

Our former CRM could generate a report of which users in a given time frame had logged in. Is this available through HubSpot?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

Re: User Activity Report - can I see which of my users are actually using HubSpot

@mktgqueen, to my knowledge, this is not a feature / reporting option, but I did find a thread for it in Ideas. Might be worthwhile chiming in there >> https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Track-Team-Login-and-Usage/idi-p/20708

0 Kudos
New Contributor
Joined July-2017

Re: User Activity Report - can I see which of my users are actually using HubSpot

Thank you for pointing this out. It was very helpful and I did indeed weigh in on the discussion.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

@mktgqueen, glad I could point you in the right direction! Feel free to mark this as resolved Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
New Contributor
Joined July-2017

I wouldn't call this resolved, yet. As what I want to be able to do is not currently available.

But your assistance was helpful. Let's me know I'm not alone.

0 Kudos