Internal Knowledge Base

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

User Activity Report - can I see which of my users are actually using HubSpot

We have just implemented HubSpot with a team of 80 sales people. My sales managers want to know which of their team members have actually logged onto HubSpot and are using it.

Our former CRM could generate a report of which users in a given time frame had logged in. Is this available through HubSpot?

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

Re: User Activity Report - can I see which of my users are actually using HubSpot

@mktgqueen, glad I could point you in the right direction! Feel free to mark this as resolved Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

Re: User Activity Report - can I see which of my users are actually using HubSpot

@mktgqueen, to my knowledge, this is not a feature / reporting option, but I did find a thread for it in Ideas. Might be worthwhile chiming in there >> https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Track-Team-Login-and-Usage/idi-p/20708

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

Thank you for pointing this out. It was very helpful and I did indeed weigh in on the discussion.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

@mktgqueen, glad I could point you in the right direction! Feel free to mark this as resolved Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

I wouldn't call this resolved, yet. As what I want to be able to do is not currently available.

But your assistance was helpful. Let's me know I'm not alone.

0 Kudos
HubSpot Moderator
Joined February-2017

@mktgqueen if you would like to see this feature implemented in the future, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum. That will allow other users to vote for the functionality, as well as allow our developers to see your request to increrase the likelihood of it being implemented in the future. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

0 Kudos