Account & Settings

Arran
Colaborador(a)

Usage of Paid Sales Professional features by user

resolver

I'd like to manage and understand more efficiently the usage of paid features (e.g. email sequences) by paid user.

Something like "last date user visited Hubspot Sequences page", "last date user used a paid feature", "last date user used Deal automation", etc.

This would help us understand if we can re-assign a paid user seat to a user who requires access or if we need to purchase a new paid user seat.

Asking users is slow & cumbersome as they are frequently unaware what is paid vs unpaid.

If this doesn't exist, I'll create an "Idea" post. Or if the Idea exists can someone link to so I can follow and upvote?

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @Arran,

I'm not aware of any user activity monitoring (HubSpot only allows exports of login history, employee access history, security activity history or content activity history, see here). It also doesn't seem like there are reports that show sequence or deal automation by user. (There is only a Sequence enrollment totals and engagement rates report but this can't be filtered by user.)

The only way of tracking the usage of sequences that I can think of would be active lists. For each sales reps, create an active contact list, filtering for contacts who have 'Contact owner is any of [sales rep]' and 'Now in Sequence has ever been equal to True'. Repeat this for all other sales reps currently on a paid seat. This would show you the total number of contacts a sales person has ever enrolled in a sequence (assuming that sales reps only enrolls contacts in sequences that they own / are assigned to) – giving you a good idea who's using sequences and who isn't.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @Arran,

I'm not aware of any user activity monitoring (HubSpot only allows exports of login history, employee access history, security activity history or content activity history, see here). It also doesn't seem like there are reports that show sequence or deal automation by user. (There is only a Sequence enrollment totals and engagement rates report but this can't be filtered by user.)

The only way of tracking the usage of sequences that I can think of would be active lists. For each sales reps, create an active contact list, filtering for contacts who have 'Contact owner is any of [sales rep]' and 'Now in Sequence has ever been equal to True'. Repeat this for all other sales reps currently on a paid seat. This would show you the total number of contacts a sales person has ever enrolled in a sequence (assuming that sales reps only enrolls contacts in sequences that they own / are assigned to) – giving you a good idea who's using sequences and who isn't.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.