Account & Settings

Paul501301
Miembro

Upgrading as a Team

resolver

Hi,

I have recently started a team with two other co workers. Those two co workers have upgraded sales accounts, I am currently still on the free version.

When I go to use upgraded features as a team, these are unavailable. Its asks us to upgrade all three accounts. I understand I need to upgrade my account, but shouln't Hubspot know the other two users are already upgraded.

How do I make sure we are not doubled charged for the two current users, considering it does not say they are upgraded in my team? 

Thanks,

Paul

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

Upgrading as a Team

resolver

Hi @Paul501301

The sales pro features are going to be available on a user by user basis. As long as your teammates are associated with the same portal, then you should not be double charged for upgrading yourself to a sales pro seat. When selecting your team's amount of sales pro seats, there should be a total of 3 purchased seats (after you upgrade yourself), and this will ensure that you'll only be charged for 3 seats. 

This article walks through the steps of how to upgrade yourself to a sales pro user: How can I add users to my HubSpot Sales Pro Team

Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
jennysowyrda
Solución

Upgrading as a Team

resolver

Hi @Paul501301

The sales pro features are going to be available on a user by user basis. As long as your teammates are associated with the same portal, then you should not be double charged for upgrading yourself to a sales pro seat. When selecting your team's amount of sales pro seats, there should be a total of 3 purchased seats (after you upgrade yourself), and this will ensure that you'll only be charged for 3 seats. 

This article walks through the steps of how to upgrade yourself to a sales pro user: How can I add users to my HubSpot Sales Pro Team

Jenny