Account & Settings

JHenry9
Participant

Updating Notifications Email

SOLVE

Hi all,

Advanced app user here. I am unable to change the notifications email in Hubspot. Hubspot's support guided me to the following instructions:

Settings --> Notifications --> Send To --> Edit. However, there is no "Send To" field to edit. 

It is stumping everyone! Please advise and thank you.

Joel

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for your response, @JHenry9

The form name in that notification email looks like it might be a non-HubSpot form (more info on those in this Knowledge Base article). You can designate submission notification recipients for non-HubSpot forms, but that's actually not within the overall notifications page!

If you head to Settings > Marketing > Forms > Non-HubSpot Forms tab, you should be able to see if non-HubSpot forms are enabled and, if so, the email address(es) set to receive email notifications for new submissions. You can either toggle off non-Hubspot forms entirely if you don't need them, or you can remove the needed notification recipients:

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.37.17 AM.png

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
jolle

SOLVE

Hey @JHenry9, thanks for reaching out!

Can you tell us a little bit more about what you're trying to accomplish? What notification email are you referring to?

HubSpot has default email notifications for form submissions (configured under the form settings) and a bunch of individual user notifications (more info in this HubSpot Knowledge Base article). 

I know there's a "Send submission notifications to" field within the form settings, but I don't beleive that's an option within the individual notifications settings. Under Settings > Notifications, individual users can select the specific notifications that they'd like to receive (and that applies just to their user account). 

Hope that's enough to at least get you started! Happy to share additional thoughts if you're able to share more details. Thanks!!

Jacob Olle

JHenry9
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Jacob,

Sure. I receive a notification email to the following address: joel@processingassistant.com. You can see it here:

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 8.39.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 8.39.40 PM.png

However, this is an email that is being sunsetted. Instead, the entire account (login, user email, etc.) has been moved over to our new domain - brokerva.co.

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 8.40.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 8.41.09 PM.png

The only email I am not able to change, is the notifications email. It is nowehere to be found under settings --> notifications. I expanded all options and searched for a very long time. Hubspot support was unable to help. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 8.42.49 PM.png

I even followed the link at the bottom of the email I received. However, it goes to the same notifications page, where I am not able to update the email settings. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 8.43.31 PM.png

Odd, yes? Such a simple functionality.

jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for your response, @JHenry9

The form name in that notification email looks like it might be a non-HubSpot form (more info on those in this Knowledge Base article). You can designate submission notification recipients for non-HubSpot forms, but that's actually not within the overall notifications page!

If you head to Settings > Marketing > Forms > Non-HubSpot Forms tab, you should be able to see if non-HubSpot forms are enabled and, if so, the email address(es) set to receive email notifications for new submissions. You can either toggle off non-Hubspot forms entirely if you don't need them, or you can remove the needed notification recipients:

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.37.17 AM.png

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle