Unlink Hubspot and Facebook

Highlighted
CJM
New Contributor

Hello,

I used to have another Hubspot account and it was linked to Facebook. This account was blocked and purged, but it was never unlinked from Facebook. I need help unlinking it to be able to link another CRM system to my Facebook account.

Old account was: 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @CJM,

As the account has been removed from HubSpot's records, there is no information associated with this account kept on HubSpot's side. 

Where are you seeing that Facebook is still linked to the account? What is the roadblock you are hitting?

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
CJM
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Problems come in Facebook, since when trying to set up a new CRM, Hubspot appears there. When I click on the button, it goes to Facebook Help. Facebook customer service tells me they can't do anything since it was linked from Hubspot.

I am attaching a screenshot of what I see in my Facebook account.

Captura de pantalla 2020-01-20 a la(s) 17.04.33.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @CJM,

I have connected with the team regarding this issue, and they have recommended you follow the steps outlined in this Facebook article.

If you can sign into your Facebook user profile, then go to Settings and click Business Integrations in the left menu. As long as you were the user who connected the Facebook business page to your HubSpot account, you should see the HubSpot Ads integration listed there. You can then select this integration and remove it to remove the CRM association on their page.

If you are not the user who originally connected the Facebook account to your HubSpot account, you will need to connect with the user who did.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do not see these options, please send along screenshots of your full screen for where you are getting stuck.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution