Account & Settings

mmacapagal

Unaccesible Tabs after the 100th tab

SOLVE

Hi, good day.

I hope you can help me guys. I have a total of 20,871 Contacts and each of my tab has 100 contacts. I can only access tabs up until the 100th. The tabs after the 100th are all grayed out and are not accessible. I already chatted one of the CSR to help me get those tabs accessible but he was not able to help me. 

Please see the link below for the image of my tabs that are grayed out. And please help me. Thanks.

file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/grayed%20out%20hubspot%20tabs.webp 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mmacapagal,

You have the answer right there, "There are too many records to display". This is probably a way to prevent your HubSpot tab from crashing.

Instead of trying to look at all contacts, HubSpot suggests (and so would I) that you filter your view by contact properties. Those contacts beyond page 100 are still there, it's just that HubSpot doesn't expect people to go through 100 pages of contacts. It makes more sense to pre-filter your whole contact list and work with segments.

Or put more directly: This is a limitation of the product. It's not possible to see all of your contacts beyond 100 pages in your portal.

If that's not a satisfactory answer, could you maybe explain why you need to see all of these pages? Is there really ever a scenario where you're calling through 100 pages of 100 contacts in one go?

If you really want to make sure that you're not forgetting a single record, you could for example create tasks for each record. Then you'd be able to work through all tasks and rest assured that you're not missing any records. Alternatively, you can work with properties like Lead status or custom properties to keep track of whether you've already reached out to a contact or company or not.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mmacapagal,

You have the answer right there, "There are too many records to display". This is probably a way to prevent your HubSpot tab from crashing.

Instead of trying to look at all contacts, HubSpot suggests (and so would I) that you filter your view by contact properties. Those contacts beyond page 100 are still there, it's just that HubSpot doesn't expect people to go through 100 pages of contacts. It makes more sense to pre-filter your whole contact list and work with segments.

Or put more directly: This is a limitation of the product. It's not possible to see all of your contacts beyond 100 pages in your portal.

If that's not a satisfactory answer, could you maybe explain why you need to see all of these pages? Is there really ever a scenario where you're calling through 100 pages of 100 contacts in one go?

If you really want to make sure that you're not forgetting a single record, you could for example create tasks for each record. Then you'd be able to work through all tasks and rest assured that you're not missing any records. Alternatively, you can work with properties like Lead status or custom properties to keep track of whether you've already reached out to a contact or company or not.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mmacapagal,

Could you reshare the image? You pasted a local link from your hard drive, not the actual image. You can copy and paste images here or insert them via the user interface (see the camera symbol).

karstenkoehler_0-1620905189514.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

mmacapagal

SOLVE

grayed out hubspot tabs.jpgunaccessible hubspot tabs.png

0 Upvotes