Account & Settings

JbIPS
Mitglied

Unable to login after domain change

lösung

Hi,

Our company recently change its domain and thus all our email addresses. Now, when connecting to HubSpot via Google (what I did before), it says the new email is not associated with an account.

What's strange is that my collegue didn't have any troubles with that and I'm still connected via the mobile app.

What can I do to access the CRM on desktop?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
JbIPS
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

I found a solution.

Changing my primary email to my new domain and adding the old one as an alias did the job.

I'm not sure if the last part (alias) is mandatory but I'm not taking any chances Smiley (überglücklich)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
JbIPS
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

I found a solution.

Changing my primary email to my new domain and adding the old one as an alias did the job.

I'm not sure if the last part (alias) is mandatory but I'm not taking any chances Smiley (überglücklich)

Josh
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi @JbIPS,

Does your old email address still exist in the Google Apps account, but just being forwarded or has it been removed altogether?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

JbIPS
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @Josh 

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see your answer.

The former address is still an alias in Google App and all the mail is redirected to the new domain.

EDIT : sorry I didn't hit the right Reply button and I can find a way to delete this one

0 Upvotes