Account & Settings

JHudlajf

Unable to connect calendar

Hello. 

I connected my inbox which is a custom company mail. 

I connected the google calendar with the help of the app from the marketplace. (This syncs my meetings when I create them for a customer). 

I wanted to start using the booking page and it says that my calendar is not connected. And customers are unable to book meetings with me. 

This is because I do not have a Gmail account for my google calendar but only use google calendar with my company email. 

Did anybody else have this problem and was able to solve it?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Participant

To identify the issue, you can use troubleshooting mode.

0 Upvotes
JHudlajf

Hey, @06845  I am not quite sure what you mean by that. Can you be a little more specific if it is possible? 🙂

0 Upvotes
Participant

x-and-calendar-connection-errors#:~:text=To%20resolve%20the%20issue%3A%201%20Navigate%20to%20the,your%20Office%20365%20inbox%20or%20calendar%20to%20HubSpot. I think this wll help you

0 Upvotes
ClaraDelabrosse
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hello @JHudlajf ,

Did you try to connect your calendar directly in your settings?

JHudlajf

Hey, @ClaraDelabrosse  yes I have. The problem is that my google calendar does not have a Gmail account linked to it.  As I was told by the Hubspot team the client of the email and calendar must be the same. Therefore I am unable to connect my calendar in settings while I was able to connect it via the app. But sadly the app is not enough for the bookings to function properly. 

0 Upvotes