Account & Settings

DShaw

Unable to Login - possibly issue with Gmail

Hi, I hope someone can help. 

I am having trouble logging in to my Hubspot account (I was in there this morning). I suspect it has something to do with a gmail issue I was having. 

I have an email dalya@dalyashaw.com which is a routed/alias of dalyashaw@gmail.com 

Up until this morning I assumed the receivers of my emails were getting them from dalya@dalyashaw.com however it seems they are getting them from dalyashaw@gmail.com. I spent an hour on a livechat with Google support and got no result. After this time they were still unable to help despite me following all the steps. The call was ended in frustration and I am not sure if I was dealing with a human or a chatbot 😞

Now I can't get into Hubspot. Happy to elaborate but hopefully someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DShaw 

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you are having this issue! I'll try to help you to log in to HubSpot. 

Could you please try any of the steps that are described in this article from our knowledge base Log in to HubSpot? You can try to log in using this link  

I hope this helps

Best
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
DShaw

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the welcome, I am looking forward to wrapping my head around this system 🙂

Thank you also for the link. I did try that yesterday and it didn't work however it seems to be good this morning. 

I am logged in now. I really appreciate your time.

As a side, I am a copywriter, so if I can ever be of assistance to you or anyone else please get in touch :).

Happy to send through my details/website.

Have a great Friday!

Cheers

Dalya