Trouble setting up email sending domain

New Contributor

Hi, I've noticed my emails are going into spam folders when i sent an email to a personal gmail account. The reason it was was in spam was because "lots of messages from hscrmemail.com are spam."  I would like to remove the "via hscrmemail.com" by having all emails be sent through my own mail server. I've followed the directions on https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-user-guide-v2/how-to-set-up-your-email-sending-domains but it says the email page in marketing is available only to marketer roles.

Thank you for your help in advance.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I would suggest you have someone in your Portal grant you the Marketer level access, or give them instructions for how to set up the email domain.

New Contributor

I'm the only administrator on the account, and I've set up hubspot. I would assume the administrator would have all the roles and permissions. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@amirabbas are you still experiencing issues with this? If so, can you please confirm that you having access to the marketing email tool (in other words you are able to send marketing emails?). The documentation you're referencing is for setting up an email sending domain in your dns provider for marketing emails. 

If you are still experiencing the issue, any additional context you can provide would be great. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes