Account & Settings

APropst
Participant

Tracking who completed a task

Résolue

Is there a way to see who marked a task off as completed? 

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
BukunmiOdetayo
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @APropst,

Yes, there is a way you can identify who marked a particular task as complete or even manually make any changes to a task in your HubSpot. However, you need to be a super admin to be able to do this.

In your HubSpot, hover over Sales -> Tasks. Then, click on "Add view" and select "Completed".

Taskk.PNG

Please make sure all other filters (assignee, task type, due date, etc) are empty/unchecked to cover every user in your account and give you accurate data. 

Let me know if this helps.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

BukunmiOdetayo
Solution

Résolue

Hi @APropst,

Please hover over any completed tasks and click "History". This will show you everything.

I added this video too.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

6 Réponses
JBilton5
Membre

Résolue

Is it possible to report on who actually marked the task as completed?  I get that I can check history, but if I want a live report on a dashboard, is this possible?

0 Votes
BukunmiOdetayo
Solution

Résolue

Hi @APropst,

Yes, there is a way you can identify who marked a particular task as complete or even manually make any changes to a task in your HubSpot. However, you need to be a super admin to be able to do this.

In your HubSpot, hover over Sales -> Tasks. Then, click on "Add view" and select "Completed".

Taskk.PNG

Please make sure all other filters (assignee, task type, due date, etc) are empty/unchecked to cover every user in your account and give you accurate data. 

Let me know if this helps.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

APropst
Participant

Résolue

I thought that this would work but, all I see are the names of the person who assigned the task and the person it was assigned to. If someone other than the person it was assigned to checked it off - I can't see that. That is the information I'm looking for - not just who it was assigned to. I did follow your instructions exactly as you wrote them.  

0 Votes
BukunmiOdetayo
Solution

Résolue

Hi @APropst,

Please hover over any completed tasks and click "History". This will show you everything.

I added this video too.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

JCrew5
Membre

Résolue

Is there any way to run a bulk audit instead of having to view the history of each task individually? I would like to see if someone else marked any of my tasks as "complete" by accident. 

0 Votes
APropst
Participant

Résolue

Ok! This is the piece I was missing. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. The video was helpful and I didn't know I had to hover over the task and  click on History. This gave me all of the information I needed!