There was an issue sending your email

New Contributor

I too am having problems sending emails. It was working fine back in July, but now it isn't working for any emails I send. I have set up three test email addresses (gmail, and two of my business emails) but none are being sent.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Advisor

I've run into a similar problem. for me, the issue was sending one mass email to multiple people on one domain (we had 9 contacts for one company).

My tech guy told me regardless of Double-Opt in they would "greylist" me at least as they see the same email going to multiple people as spam type behavior.

HubSpot will recognize this as well and stop your send if your spam rate gets too high (which would be included in the above circumstance) 

So you may want to limit your sending lists to increase open rates/IP rep. and that will hopefully stop you from getting stuck.

Also if you have bought any lists (Big No-No in HubSpot) delete them as they could include trap emails. 

New Contributor

I've only sent to three people, namely me, as a test. Last week I sent to two people, me and an unconnected individual.  All on different domains. This is not aan issue to do with mass emailing. I need Hubspot support to look at what is causing this.

0 Upvotes