Account & Settings

HEROMarketing

There's a typo in my company's URL that's tied to our HubID. Where/how do we fix this?

SOLVE

I have looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to correct the URL associated with our company. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

There's a typo in my company's URL that's tied to our HubID. Where/how do we fix this?

SOLVE

Hey @HEROMarketing

If you're referring to the website that is associated with your account, you can update that under "analytics and tracking" from the settings screenshot you sent along before. You can then select the "domains and ip addresses" tab. That is where your url will be located. You can update or remove the domain from that area of the tool. 

Thanks,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @HEROMarketing  Click here find out how to change the domain associated with your account. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
HEROMarketing

SOLVE

Thanks. I'd seen this info while digging into this, but I don't see an option for CRM. We have a free account--perhaps that's why? 

When I login and click sales, my choices on the left nave are:

HEROHubspot.JPG

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

What happens wehn you click directly on Sales. configure.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
HEROMarketing

SOLVE

Thanks, but not there Smiley SadIMG_3995.PNG

0 Upvotes
HEROMarketing

SOLVE

Anyone have any other ideas?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @HEROMarketing

If you're referring to the website that is associated with your account, you can update that under "analytics and tracking" from the settings screenshot you sent along before. You can then select the "domains and ip addresses" tab. That is where your url will be located. You can update or remove the domain from that area of the tool. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
HEROMarketing

SOLVE

Yay! That did it! Thanks very much.

0 Upvotes