Account & Settings

JTomkinson
Membro

Temporarily removing user access

resolver

We would like to remove some user access to our system for a week to ensure that no communications are sent during this set period. Is there an easy way to temporarily disable access of users? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @JTomkinson,

Are you referring to sales, one-to-one communication with contacts? In that case it would be easiest to remove the permissions to communicate with contacts for these users.

This would be the crucial setting (Menu > Settings > Users & Teams > search and click user > tab CRM)

karstenkoehler_0-1627310297331.png

If you're referring to marketing emails, switch to the Marketing tab, here you can remove Publish permissions for Email.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @JTomkinson,

Are you referring to sales, one-to-one communication with contacts? In that case it would be easiest to remove the permissions to communicate with contacts for these users.

This would be the crucial setting (Menu > Settings > Users & Teams > search and click user > tab CRM)

karstenkoehler_0-1627310297331.png

If you're referring to marketing emails, switch to the Marketing tab, here you can remove Publish permissions for Email.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.