Account & Settings

PhilZ87
Participante

Team Access to Lists

resolver

Right now it only seems possible to grant someone access to the list functionality entirely or not at all. 

It would be great to give Users / Teams access to just specific lists. A little dropdown if you click on a list which says "assign list to..." would be perfect and from there we should be able to choose an individual Team or User.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Team Access to Lists

resolver

Hi @PhilZ87,

This is actually possible already, the feature is called partitioning: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/partition-your-hubspot-assets This functionality is currently in beta, list partitioning is exclusive Enterprise subscriptions.

@sharonlicari would you mind moving this into the discussion section of the community?

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Team Access to Lists

resolver

Hey @PhilZ87 

If you haven't reached out to Support or your CSM we can request this beta for you 🙂

Thank you for the ping @karstenkoehler 

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

karstenkoehler

Team Access to Lists

resolver

Hi @PhilZ87,

You need to reach out to your customer success manager / account manager at HubSpot, they can invite you to the Beta 🙂

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PhilZ87
Participante

Team Access to Lists

resolver

Hello @karstenkoehler, thanks for your reply. 

We have the Enterprise Edition of HubSpot (Sales / Marketing / Service) but i don't see this feature. How can i enable this Beta?

Thank you.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

Team Access to Lists

resolver

Hi @PhilZ87,

This is actually possible already, the feature is called partitioning: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/partition-your-hubspot-assets This functionality is currently in beta, list partitioning is exclusive Enterprise subscriptions.

@sharonlicari would you mind moving this into the discussion section of the community?

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler