Account & Settings

cooleyshow

Task Notification Emails Stopped

SOLVE

I'm not getting task notification emails any more. I've checked my settings  - all good. The emails quit on July 20. On July 28 they started coming again. Now (Aug. 4) they are no longer coming to my inbox. What the heck ?

Also -- the "bell" notification feature does not work. (It used to) What's up with this ??? I don't know who to call, when to call them... all my work is tied up in Hubspot. PLEASE HELP !!!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

There is a notification limit of 200 on the free version. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Is-there-a-limit-on-the-number-of-notifications/td-p/276231

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cooleyshow,

It looks like you're on the free CRM – and unfortunately that comes with limitations like 200 notifications per month. You can check these limits in the HubSpot Produt & Services Catalog (Search "notifications").

karstenkoehler_0-1628133898439.png

The only solution here would be to upgrade to Sales Hub Starter, which comes with unlimited notifications.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello there,

I think you are using HubSpot free tools and as you know free tools are limited to 200 notifications per month, so this is the reason why you are not receiving the notification anymore, if you want to get a notification without any limitation just upgrade the plan to Sales Hub Starter, which comes with no limitation of notifications.

Best regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cooleyshow,

It looks like you're on the free CRM – and unfortunately that comes with limitations like 200 notifications per month. You can check these limits in the HubSpot Produt & Services Catalog (Search "notifications").

karstenkoehler_0-1628133898439.png

The only solution here would be to upgrade to Sales Hub Starter, which comes with unlimited notifications.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

warrendavey
Solution

SOLVE

There is a notification limit of 200 on the free version. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Is-there-a-limit-on-the-number-of-notifications/td-p/276231

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk