Account & Settings

Pooky

Tagging internal contacts

SOLVE

Is there any easy way to tag my internal team so that they surface first in search results?

The specific need is when sending an email to a client and wanting to CC a member of my team; we have 10 team members but over 100,000 contacts; it woudl be great if I can bring the few people I CC often to the top of the list when CCing / searching.  

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Pooky,

As far as I know there aren't any default features to influence the search like that. Something that you could do, however, is append " | Your Company Name" to the Last name field of your internal users. That way, you could search for that appended string only. It's not exactly an elegant version but would do the trick.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Pooky,

As far as I know there aren't any default features to influence the search like that. Something that you could do, however, is append " | Your Company Name" to the Last name field of your internal users. That way, you could search for that appended string only. It's not exactly an elegant version but would do the trick.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.