Account & Settings

DMuhia
メンバー

Suspension of email sending

解決

I created a free account on hubspot and was able to configure the non hubspot forms with the ability to send emails on submission of my forms , however later on I received an email that the email sending functionality for my account would remain suspended, why is this the case ?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
KTownsend
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決
Hi!

Take a look at this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-email-suspended

Here’s why it might have been suspended:

1. The deliverability protection system detects excessive hard bounces, unsubscribes, spam reports, blocklisting, or abuse complaints.

2. The system detects fraudulent activity on your account, such as spam traps.

Free CRM accounts

You'll be notified about the suspension in a banner message in your email tool. After email sending is suspended, the email tool will remain locked. With a free CRM account, you cannot appeal the suspension.

However, you can continue to use the other tools in your HubSpot account.

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
KTownsend
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決
Hi!

Take a look at this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-email-suspended

Here’s why it might have been suspended:

1. The deliverability protection system detects excessive hard bounces, unsubscribes, spam reports, blocklisting, or abuse complaints.

2. The system detects fraudulent activity on your account, such as spam traps.

Free CRM accounts

You'll be notified about the suspension in a banner message in your email tool. After email sending is suspended, the email tool will remain locked. With a free CRM account, you cannot appeal the suspension.

However, you can continue to use the other tools in your HubSpot account.

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom
0 いいね!
DMuhia
メンバー

解決

Thank you those articles were very helpful.

0 いいね!