Account & Settings

DMuhia

Suspension of email sending

SOLVE

I created a free account on hubspot and was able to configure the non hubspot forms with the ability to send emails on submission of my forms , however later on I received an email that the email sending functionality for my account would remain suspended, why is this the case ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
KTownsend
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE
Hi!

Take a look at this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-email-suspended

Here’s why it might have been suspended:

1. The deliverability protection system detects excessive hard bounces, unsubscribes, spam reports, blocklisting, or abuse complaints.

2. The system detects fraudulent activity on your account, such as spam traps.

Free CRM accounts

You'll be notified about the suspension in a banner message in your email tool. After email sending is suspended, the email tool will remain locked. With a free CRM account, you cannot appeal the suspension.

However, you can continue to use the other tools in your HubSpot account.

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
KTownsend
Solution

SOLVE
Hi!

Take a look at this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-email-suspended

Here’s why it might have been suspended:

1. The deliverability protection system detects excessive hard bounces, unsubscribes, spam reports, blocklisting, or abuse complaints.

2. The system detects fraudulent activity on your account, such as spam traps.

Free CRM accounts

You'll be notified about the suspension in a banner message in your email tool. After email sending is suspended, the email tool will remain locked. With a free CRM account, you cannot appeal the suspension.

However, you can continue to use the other tools in your HubSpot account.

Hope this helps!
Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom
0 Upvotes
DMuhia

SOLVE

Thank you those articles were very helpful.

0 Upvotes