Account & Settings

cjb007

Superadmin account was accidentally deleted and it has been a week

I already filled out the form a lot of times since that was the process but I haven't received any response. The community manager I talked to didn't understand my problem and now it's been a week that our SUPERADMIN is not working. We need it to be RESTORED ASAP but I getting no response and help.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
cjb007

Just to add that we can't access the main account as there are no other email connected to it aside from 1 email that we are using to login. 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cjb007

This has been escalated to our Trust & Safety team. We will reach out via DM as soon there is new information available. We appreciate your patience. 

I'll share your first post here for visibility: I accidentally deleted our hubspot whole account

For Community members who've  found this thread and are experiencing a similar problem:

Getting in touch with our support team via the form in this Knowlege base article is your best next step. 

Before you do that, please note that a HubSpot account and your HubSpot user account, which is tied to your email address, are two separate entities that can exist independently.

If you try to log in and see a You have no accounts message, reaching out to support is indeed your best next step, as the HubSpot account you're trying to access may have been deactivated due do inactivity. 

If you see the message This email address doesn't exist, your user account may have been deleted. The fastest way to resolve this is to reach out to a different user on that account who can add you to the account again. 

Mia, Community team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings