SuperAdmin needs to be deleted

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello - the person assigned as SuperAdmin for account no longer works for our business. I need to revoke his access to this as soon as possible. I am unable to do anything as I do not have his log-in password and am not myself set as Super Admin to make changes... what can I possibly do? Nobody that works for us has any admin priviledges for HubSpot and that's a problem. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @mattgraff  I'll reach out to you through PM. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I have this same issue. need to delete a Super admin! 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Tim10xcg .   Check your PMs! 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Dear support!

I need to be deleted as a super admin from this account, could you please help?

(Another super admin is assigned)

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @anastasialip,

Your new super admin can remove you from the account by following the steps here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes

same here @edjusten ! Can you help me out too?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @anderpalma,

If you can direct message me the information and email address of the super admin, I can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes

I have the same issue - I need to revoke a super admin's access asap. Can you please assist?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem, the previous super admin left the company and I need to delet him and become a super admin.

How can i do it?

Thanks !

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @benjaminC27

Can you please direct message me including your email address, the email address of the previous super admin and your portal ID? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes