Account & Settings

RosieHCP

SuperAdmin Email Locked

Hi There,

My business's super admin has not been getting Hubspot emails and hasn't logged in in awhile. Because of this, she cannot reactivate her account, reset her password, or access anything. We realized when chatting with the Hubspot team that her email account was entered wrong and is missing a letter.

Lily from Hubspot recommended I post here so we can get a support ticket started to fix her email and get us rolling again. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SuperAdmin Email Locked

Hi @RosieHCP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to refer you to this article here with more information on troubleshooting for your super admin to log in to their account. 

If she is unable to log in after following the steps in the help article, can you have her fill out this form, please?  A member of our technical support team will be able to her after the form is submitted.

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
RosieHCP

SuperAdmin Email Locked

Hi Kristen,

We have already tried the troubleshooting steps in the linked article; because our SuperAdmin's email is wrong, and she can't long in to change it, none of the steps will work.

We also already filled out the form and received an email response from Lily on the technical support team, who told me I should post here to receive help. Should I respond to Lily that I posted here?

Thanks,
Rosie

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SuperAdmin Email Locked

Hi Rosie,

Thanks for reaching back out!

I would advise you to continue working with Lily from our Support Team and reply to her email directly. She will be able to assist you with this matter 🙂 

Best,

Kristen

0 Upvotes
RosieHCP

SuperAdmin Email Locked

Thanks Kristen - we connected with her and she's helping us move forward.
Appreciate your help!
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SuperAdmin Email Locked

You're welcome, @RosieHCP! I'm glad to hear that she's helping your team move forward 🙂

Cheers,

Kristen