Account & Settings

tempacc

Still not able to access my account.

Since about a week ago I can no longer log into my account because I am no longer receiving emails from hubspot for some reason. Effectively all my data is locked in hubspot and I can no longer operate my business!! This should be as simple as fixing the problem, changing the OTP to SMS, giving me the OTP over the phone or changing the email address. The fact that there is no alternate way to log in is just rediculous. I also cannot reset the password or updgade to a paid account for that matter. I can't even log into the community to log this issue and ask for assistance and had to create another account just for that.

The fact that a critical issue like this cannot be escalated or logged is just mind boggling. Hubspot expects us to trust them with our data and livelyhood for that matter and won't even give you an email address that you can mail if you cannot log into the system. I have even begged the online sales chat to somehow get me onto a paid account so I have access to support but they can't do that BECAUSE I CANNOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL!!

Is there anyone out there that can assit ??!

EDIT: Finally got someone from hubspot to look into this. Here's hoping

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tempacc ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

I understand that you are not able to log into your HubSpot account because you didn't receive the authorization code email. 

When a user cannot log into their HubSpot account, we'd ask these troubleshooting steps:

1. Check spam/junk folder to see if you received "###### is your HubSpot Log In Code"
  2. Follow this instruction "Not receiving HubSpot system or notification emails" to make sure your inbox is set up to receive system emails from HubSpot

Could you please try these?

I'm not sure through which channel you got contact with HubSpot, however, alternatively you can submit this form to get help on login issues.

Thank you.

tempacc

I have done absolutely everyting possible, I have checked every setting, checked every mailbox, spoken to support on twitter, escalated this to my isp. NOTHING. My business is at a standstill because there is NO ALTERNATIVE to prove that this is my account and Hubspot refuses to assist. THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY GIVE ME THE OTP OR CHANGE IT TO SMS OR ENABLE 2FA OR CHANGE TO ANOTHER EMAIL OR RESET THE ACCOUNT OF SOMETHING!!.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the follow up @tempacc .

Could you please DM me with the following information? (You can click on "send message" from here)

• The account ID you'd want to login
  • Your email address that is associated to the above account

I am not able to change user email address or set OTP on behalf the user for the security reason, however, I can check why you didn't receive authorization code email.

tempacc

I have sent a DM as requested.