Account & Settings

Tiththa
Participant

Setting up Yandex account for Hubspot

SOLVE

I have a domain email setup on Yandex and all the credentials work fine. I tried binding my yandex email address to Hubspot CRM personal email ,however it threw me an error saying "Credentials mismatch" but credentials worked fine. I then followed another Hubspot community answer and changed the apssword of my Yandex account, waited for a few hours and generated an APP password via Yandex. 

I tried to bind by logging into this account via Hubspot and it appears that Hubspot logged in successfully (appeared in Yandex login history), then when it comes to "Verifying  connection" stage in Hubspot, it fails. 

Tiththa_0-1634624104818.png

Tried several times, I cannot access the Logs either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Tiththa, taking a closer look is the support@ email associate you are trying to connect?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

The final step in the IMAP connection process is to send a test email from the inbox using the BCC address for your account to verify the inbox is working. This error typically means we encountered an error during this step. The email administrator may need to only allow certain IP addresses to submit emails to you with your inbox. If this is the case, your IT team will need to allow the IP addresses HubSpot uses to connect your inbox. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Tiththa, taking a closer look is the support@ email associate you are trying to connect?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

The final step in the IMAP connection process is to send a test email from the inbox using the BCC address for your account to verify the inbox is working. This error typically means we encountered an error during this step. The email administrator may need to only allow certain IP addresses to submit emails to you with your inbox. If this is the case, your IT team will need to allow the IP addresses HubSpot uses to connect your inbox. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Tiththa
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @PamCotton . Yes, i was trying to setup a support@domain.com email. I sent a few emails to check the email and when i refresh the setting up page on Hubspot, it had got verified and enabled automatically even when the errors appeared. 

I then double checked if everything works as usual, and it does!

Thank you for the great help.  Really appreciate it. 

0 Upvotes