Account & Settings

HarryCopter
Colaborador

See who deleted the blog

resolver

Hi All!
I am ordinary developer. I was fixing issues using some tools and then I saw that two entire blogs was deleted from the website. That causing a lot of CEO issues, not mentioning how long it could take to restore the blogs. Probably there are no easy way to get the blogs out of the bin, but is it possible somehow to see who deleted the blogs? I know the Activity Log product exist, but I'm just an ordinary developer. Sorry if this is dumb question

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
nickanscombe
Solución
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

See who deleted the blog

resolver

Although HubSpot doesn't have a specific feature that allows you to see who deleted a blog, there are a few ways you can go about trying to figure it out.

One way is to check the event history for that particular blog. To do this, go to the blog in question and click on the "History" tab located in the upper right-hand corner. From here, you can view all events that have taken place with regards to the blog, including when it was created, publish date, and any other changes made. While this won't directly tell you who deleted the blog, it could give you some clues as to when it vanished.

Another option is to reach out to HubSpot directly. They should be able to give you information on who was logged in when the blog was deleted, as well as any other relevant information.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
nickanscombe
Solución

See who deleted the blog

resolver

Although HubSpot doesn't have a specific feature that allows you to see who deleted a blog, there are a few ways you can go about trying to figure it out.

One way is to check the event history for that particular blog. To do this, go to the blog in question and click on the "History" tab located in the upper right-hand corner. From here, you can view all events that have taken place with regards to the blog, including when it was created, publish date, and any other changes made. While this won't directly tell you who deleted the blog, it could give you some clues as to when it vanished.

Another option is to reach out to HubSpot directly. They should be able to give you information on who was logged in when the blog was deleted, as well as any other relevant information.