Account & Settings

KKop

Scheduling Meetings Not Happening Automatically

SOLVE

Hi everybody,

I am trying to fix an issue with my google calendar and hubspot integration. Clients used to be able to book meetings with me through my link and the meeting would automatically be accepted and be added automatically to my google calendar. 

Recently, the meeting link has not been automatically accepting the meeting requests and instead sends me an email that says "XYZ couldn't book a meeting with you because your calendar is disconnected."

Things I've Tried:

1)Disconnecting and reconnecting my google calendar

2)Uninstalling the google app on hubspot and reinstalling it

3)Duplicating the meeting link with the same parameters

Anyone got any suggestions? This is seriously slowing down my efficiency in hubspot.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

That is strange it worked for him and not for you - could you disconnect it today and then wait at least a day before you connect it again? Maybe there is a hiccup with the server.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
KKop

SOLVE

UPDATE: As of yesterday, I attempted a test meeting and it automatically got accepted to my calendar. I don't know if it was a server issue or what, but seems like I just had to wait. 

Jnix284

SOLVE

@KKop that's awesome, I'm so glad it is working for you!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jnix284

SOLVE

@KKop all of the things you have tried would be exactly what I would have suggested, it seems really strange that uninstalling the app didn't work.

Are any other users in the account having issues?

0 Upvotes
KKop

SOLVE

My cohort, Michael, also encountered the same issue but said that he resolved it by disconnecting and reconnecting his calendar. 

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

That is strange it worked for him and not for you - could you disconnect it today and then wait at least a day before you connect it again? Maybe there is a hiccup with the server.

0 Upvotes
KKop

SOLVE

@Jnix284 I'll give it a try!