Account & Settings

bcornman
Contributor

Saved signature not matching what email shows

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the signature I have saved vs what shows up in my sequences. You'll see two pictures below. 

The first is the signature I have saved in my account settings. The second is the signature that shows up when I send a sequence. The second has my calendar link in it. That was how the signature was set up over a year ago. I don't want the link in my signature anymore because I'm booking meetings for other reps and we've had issues with prospects booking on my calendar with this link when the assigned rep isn't available and we have to do the reschedule dance.

Why isn't my signature updating in my sequences even though it's shown without the link in my account/signature settings?

Any help is appreciated.

Brad

sig saved.PNGsig with link 2.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@bcornman yes, it looks like it's setup properly in the template.

With everything setup correctly, it seems like it might be a server-side cache or glitch that is holding on to your old signature.

Two more ideas to try:

1 - in the signature setup, click the "HTML" button (to toggle your signature from "Simple" to "HTML")

Any extra code showing at the bottom?

2 - Completely remove your signature and save. Wait a few minutes then paste it back in and save. This might be enough to trigger the server that there was a change made.

If neither of those two things work (and you don't have a second HubSpot user floating around), then I would reach out to HubSpot Support for technical assistance as this appears to be beyond your control to resolve.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jnix284

SOLVE

Hi @bcornman 

Have you tried opening the individual templates in the sequence to verify that you are using the personalization token for your signature and that is not just typed in the email template?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

bcornman
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, I believe I have. That would be indicated by the red circle in the picture below, correct?

sig ver.PNG

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@bcornman yes, it looks like it's setup properly in the template.

With everything setup correctly, it seems like it might be a server-side cache or glitch that is holding on to your old signature.

Two more ideas to try:

1 - in the signature setup, click the "HTML" button (to toggle your signature from "Simple" to "HTML")

Any extra code showing at the bottom?

2 - Completely remove your signature and save. Wait a few minutes then paste it back in and save. This might be enough to trigger the server that there was a change made.

If neither of those two things work (and you don't have a second HubSpot user floating around), then I would reach out to HubSpot Support for technical assistance as this appears to be beyond your control to resolve.

0 Upvotes