Account & Settings

CJAntipuna
Participant

SOC 2 Type 2 Report IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN

SOLVE

Hubspot you say that LOGGED IN USERS, which I am and an ADMIN, can easily download your SOC 2 Type 2 report by going to this link:

hubspot.com/security

However since this link is in the hubspot.com domain and NOT in the subdomain of app.hubspot.com which is where IU end up once I log in it CONSTANTLY SAYS ACCESS DENIED and treats me like I am not logged in. This is a CONSTANT LOOP and none of your SOC documents that we REQUIRE for our audits can be retrieved. We have reached out to Support and they HAVE NO IDEA what we are talking about, they are discussing permissions and roles now which HAVE nothing to do with this and I can't get them to ESCALATE as they should be. 

So does ANYONE out there have the current Hubspot SOC 2 Type 2 report or have EVER received it successfully? This is a HIGHLY frustrating and difficult process that should be super easy peasy man. It took me 3 minutes to log in and get SOC 1, 2 and 3 docs for AWS and Azure for the last 5 years! Same for when we used Salesforce, perhaps it is time to spend the extra bucks but go back to them as they knew what they were doing!

1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @cpanti,

Thanks for reaching out! 

To download the latest version of the report,

1. Please Go to this page: https://legal.hubspot.com/security
  2. Then click: Downloadable Reports (see screenshot attached)
  3. After that select the report you want by clicking Download now
  4. Provide your information

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 11.06.15 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
cpanti
Participant

SOLVE

Did you manage to obtain the SOC 2 Type 2 Report?
Any idea where can I get an updated copy of this report?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @cpanti,

Thanks for reaching out! 

To download the latest version of the report,

1. Please Go to this page: https://legal.hubspot.com/security
  2. Then click: Downloadable Reports (see screenshot attached)
  3. After that select the report you want by clicking Download now
  4. Provide your information

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 11.06.15 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

CHudson69

SOLVE

This doesnt help.. the Download Reports button/Link isn't shwn.  If I log in I'm taken from legal.hupspot.com to app.hubspot.com.    Can anyone help?

0 Upvotes
jmostl

SOLVE

So after you fill in the infomration how long does it take to get the report? Been waiting two days now and nothing.

0 Upvotes
michaeljryan
Participant

SOLVE

Note - the key thing here is to SCROLL DOWN half a page.  The information is *hidden* under the fold on the page.

meh.

CJAntipuna
Participant

SOLVE

Yeah this was sorted some time back even before the above as you write was an issue. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll keep this in mind fo the next audit as they never end.

0 Upvotes
twengler
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

You'll get more flies with honey than with vinegar.  HubSpot support is better than anything else on the market. 

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Love this, @twengler.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CJAntipuna 

I'm sorry for the frustration caused here - I can see you have a ticket opened with the Support Team and I have contacted my colleague to let them know this is urgent for you. I can confirm this is being looked at by the team and that you should have received an email from the support team recently to update you on this issue. Staying in touch with the team via your support ticket will be the best next step here. 

Thank you for your understanding,

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

CJAntipuna
Participant

SOLVE

HELLO HUBSPOT ANY HELP HERE? We are still waiting for Support to come up with a response or even bother to acknowledge the question. I mean if this is how you treat us as paying clients I can't imagine the abysmal service your free accounts get. You would think a company in the business of CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGEMENT software would know something about said customer relationship management.  It appears not only are you writing subpar, bug-ridden code, but you also just have no real professionalism or expertise in dealing with you know. customers. Amazing, simply amazing. I am so impressed with my experience with your support team so far. It's a shame as this is obviously a management issue and they are hamstrung by your inability to hire remotely decent managers and executives.

0 Upvotes