Account & Settings

dave
Teilnehmer/-in

Restricting Users to view all companies but not all records

lösung

Hi all

I need a way to give users access to all companies so they can see if a lead is already in the CRM but at the same time not have access to all the companies records unless they own it.

Right now it's either view all and then they can see every interaction with that company (and on the dashboard) or no view and then they can't search if a company has already been contacted.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Naven
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

You have the option of assigning specific rights to a user account individually on each account, this also allows you to grant only sales rights to the user.

This would have to be set up in the account's account settings.

Here's another guide from HubSpot: Hubspot User Roles Guide

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
Naven
Lösung

lösung

You have the option of assigning specific rights to a user account individually on each account, this also allows you to grant only sales rights to the user.

This would have to be set up in the account's account settings.

Here's another guide from HubSpot: Hubspot User Roles Guide

0 Upvotes
dave
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for the responce. 

It still doesnt take care of the issue. We need them to have access to see which compnaies are in the crm so they don't prospect them if they are there but only have access to the information and records of those that are owned by them. 

PSchuhl
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi,

I am reviving this request. I don't know if you managed to find a solution to your problem.

I am facing the very same issue in my organisation : 

We have 3 different business unit accessing the same HS instance. 

Each BU owns its companies pool, and Every other BU member are not allowed to access it.
However, It would be extremely useful to know that SOMEONE, at Corp level, owns said customers. That would defo foster collaborative approach at sales level.

Any clue on how to do it ?

0 Upvotes