Account & Settings

GSosnowski
Membre

Removing Old Super Admins on Account

I need to remove the old two Super Admins on the account, and add two new employees as the admins. I do not have contact with the old Super Admins who no longer work at the company, and I do not have authority or access on our account to remove them. Can someone please guide me to someone who can change the admins on the account or grant me access to?

0 Votes
2 Réponses
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hi @GSosnowski ,

You need to have an access to the same id to login to the super-admin account.
If you have paid subscription, ask hubspot support to help you out by clicking blue help button at the right bottam of your account.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hello @GSosnowski 

We usually recommend before a super admin leaves the company, to assign another user to be a super-admin since only super admin can give permission to another super admin. (More information here

If his user or your IT team has access to his email you are able to log into the account and change the Superadm permission.

If that does not work, in order for us to continue investigating, could you please fill the form at the end of the page here, with all the information including the super admin email.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !