Account & Settings

BTreiber
Membro

Remove the hover in ticketing

resolver

We have been using Hubspot for some time now and I would like to know how to remove the hover feature when  in the ticketing portal.  I have checked everywhere and can't find where the setting is. Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @BTreiber,

Which hover feature exactly are you referring to? There are multiple areas in the tool where hovering your mouse over an item will change that item.

Generally however, there aren't any specific options for the overall mouse behavior in the HubSpot user interface. You could request this from the HubSpot product team by submitting a post in the HubSpot Ideas section.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @BTreiber,

Which hover feature exactly are you referring to? There are multiple areas in the tool where hovering your mouse over an item will change that item.

Generally however, there aren't any specific options for the overall mouse behavior in the HubSpot user interface. You could request this from the HubSpot product team by submitting a post in the HubSpot Ideas section.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva