Account & Settings

Cam
Contributor

Remove "Stop receiving these emails, click here" message in CRM emails

SOLVE

Hi there,

I am using the free CRM tool and it ROCKS!!!!

I'm wondering where the setting is to not display the "Stop receiving these emails, click here" message in CRM emails. I am pretty sure I turned it on somehow but now I can't figure out how to turn it off. I see that I have the option to delete it from every email I send but I would love to know if there is an option to turn this off globally.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Cam
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I stumbled onto the answer to my question! To remove the "Stop receiving emails, click here" message and link from the emails sent via the CRM tool go to:

Account name at the top right > Profilse & Preferences > scroll down to "CRM" Communication > under "Include a link to unsubscribe from all emailsinfo", toggle this feature to the disabled position.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Cam
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I stumbled onto the answer to my question! To remove the "Stop receiving emails, click here" message and link from the emails sent via the CRM tool go to:

Account name at the top right > Profilse & Preferences > scroll down to "CRM" Communication > under "Include a link to unsubscribe from all emailsinfo", toggle this feature to the disabled position.