Account & Settings

AClairet
Membre

Remove emails' attachements log at user level

Hey community,

Hoping this make people interract as I come across this issue often.

When sending emails from Gmail (with Hubsport integration), logging the email will also automatically log its attachements, which are sometime heavy. This makes the mailbox crash very often, or sometime emails just don't get sent because attachement just can't log into Hubspot for some reasons, and I find out about this 1 or 2 days later.. Very harmful for a sales rep.

Hubspot only seems to disable the feature at the corporate level, where admins can either allow or block users from logging attachements. Emails should be logged, but users should be able to set up and choose whether attachements are relevant enough to be logged into Hubpost or if they are just usual sales collateral. I guess in a few month we will end up with Gigabits if useless attachements in our CRM..

Thanks!

Antoine

1 Réponse
PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Remove emails' attachements log at user level

Hello, @AClairet thank you for posting in our Community!

Currently, it is only possible to turn on and off the option below as the screenshot shows. 

Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 4.53.25 PM.png

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes