Recurring payments for same client

rdiaz

I have several monthly payments associated with a company, as I can register in hubspots

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @rdiaz your query / comment here is not clear. Could you confirm exactly what you need help with?

Here's a post from one of our moderators @nicolebrenner on how best to submit a question to the Community to get the information/answers you need: How to Submit a Great Forum Question

Thank you. 

0 Upvotes
Pierrebal

Hi

This is my first post. 

I do not think this Q is not clear. Hubspot has these customers!

Let me explain:

If you buy n Pro feature in Hupspot you must pay n premium per user on a monthly basis. This mean that each month the client has to pay so the income generated from this deal is monthly and thus the deal actually has to be loaded monthly, but it is not a new deal!

For the purpose to see your income stream generated from deals per month, how wil this be logged into Hubspot so the income generated will show monthly.

Thanx

ernestoespjr
Participant

Hi @roisinkirby

I want to know that answer too. If I provide a service that have a monthly payment with the same client. How I do it?

Pierrebal
Hi Ro
Please can you advise on when an answer can be expexted on this Q please. Or should we just move on to an other software as on hubspot there is no support! Please advise
0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @Pierrebal @rdiaz @ernestoespjr apologies for the delay here, I was OOO for two weeks. 

You would need to change the close date of the deal each month to show it as recurring. 

You can use views to segment your deals and view them based on specific criteria (learn more about creating views here). Here are a few suggested views and the filters you should include to create them:

Deals closing this month: this will will give you visibility into all the deals currently in your pipeline that are expected to close this month. Filters to include: HubSpot Owner is any of Me, Close Date is This month.

Deals closing this quarter: this will give you visibility into all the deals you are currently working that will close this quarter. Filters to include: HubSpot Owner is any of Me, Close Date is between 1/1/17 and 3/31/17 (substitute for dates of current quarter)

Deals with a close date of last month that did not close: this will allow you to review the deals in your funnel that were suppose to close but didn’t. Why? Are the legitimate opportunities? Filters to include: HubSpot Owner is any of Me, Close Date is between 1/1/17 and 1/31/17 (substitute for dates of last month)Deal Stage does not contain Closed Won/Lost.

0 Upvotes
Pierrebal

Hi

I there no easier way to automate this?