Recent sales email open date disconnect

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I've been trying to create a better properties view so I added Recent Emails Clicked Date and Recent Sales Email Open Date. These are both related to tracked sales emails, not marketing emails. I have the Hubspot plugin which shows an open from a particular contact, but that does not match the Recent sales email open date in the Contact Properties.

Here's an example of the most recent open not showing:

Recent sales open.PNG

Here's an example of the most recent open not showing:

Recent sales email click.PNG

It would be great to be able to include these in a column view of contacts, but I can't rely on this information being accurate.

4 Replies 4
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @DXMarketing As it turns out, this is a known issue. Our engineers are actvely working to resolve this. I apologize that you are not able to gather accurate information. I've flagged this for inclusion with our internal ticket and will keep you apprised of the progress. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @DXMarketing  Apologies it had been so long since I've reached out. This should have been resolved in January. Are you still seeing this issue? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes

I am still experiencing this issue. As I'm trying to make a case for my company to adopt this amazing platform and tracking email open success rates being a large part of my arguement, I'm hoping something can be done to resolve the issue soon.

0 Upvotes
Community Thought Leader

>>"I'm trying to make a case for my company to adopt this amazing platform and tracking email open success rates [is] a large part of my arguement,"

@Ezrock, a quick Google search will overwhelm with reasons why email open rates generally (and tracking pixels specifically) are not reliable indicators of engagement on any platform. Probably a good move to include a similar statement when making your case for or against HubSpot.

Just a thought ... hope it helps.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes