Account & Settings

AllyJ

Quote Confirmation from HubSpot Sales not our Company?

SOLVE

One of our clients pointed out that after she signed her quote, the confirmation email comes from HubSpot Sales and not from our company.  How do we change this to come from one of our company email addresses?

2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AllyJ ,

Thats setting is by default, so unfortunately we can not customize it.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AllyJ,

Unfortunately this isn't possible at this stage, there aren't any specific settings for that.

There are two related requests in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, Change From address for Quote eSign verification email and Replace email verification for eSignature with unique URL, although they don't quite match what you're looking for. You could either comment on these ideas or create a new one. The product team is monitoring these requests based on popularity. I'll happily upvote your idea, I agree that this would be a useful addition.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AllyJ,

Unfortunately this isn't possible at this stage, there aren't any specific settings for that.

There are two related requests in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, Change From address for Quote eSign verification email and Replace email verification for eSignature with unique URL, although they don't quite match what you're looking for. You could either comment on these ideas or create a new one. The product team is monitoring these requests based on popularity. I'll happily upvote your idea, I agree that this would be a useful addition.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AllyJ ,

Thats setting is by default, so unfortunately we can not customize it.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes