Account & Settings

SFerrer

Question with Sync ownership between contacts and companies

SOLVE

Hello, it would be great if someone can help me asnwer the following question. 

1. If you Sync ownership between contacts and companies what happen with the contacts that dont hace a company?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SFerrer,

Usually, the sync works like this, see here:

• The Company owner property will update the Contact owner property of the contacts associated with the company.
  • The Contact owner property will not overwrite the associated Company owner property unless the Company owner property is blank.

For contacts without a company records, nothing will happen. It can't sync to a company record and it can't pull information from a company record.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SFerrer,

Usually, the sync works like this, see here:

• The Company owner property will update the Contact owner property of the contacts associated with the company.
  • The Contact owner property will not overwrite the associated Company owner property unless the Company owner property is blank.

For contacts without a company records, nothing will happen. It can't sync to a company record and it can't pull information from a company record.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes