Account & Settings

BMayerDL

Possible to connect two Hubspot companys within one Azure AD?

SOLVE

Hello,

we are testing Hubspot if it fit our needs. Currently we try to connect Hubspot with Teams and Outlook calendar. We have for some reason two Hubspot accounts and one Microsoft Azure AD tenant where all users lifes.

With Hubspot 1 i connected successfully Teams and Calender with AD. The Hubspot App is listed as Enterprise App.

If i connect Hubspot 2 Teams with AAD account i get a error and imediate redirect to ask admin for approval. The calendar links works just fine. The Azure is already approved because same tenant and with Hubspot 1 it works.

My guess and question, is it a problem to have two Hubspot accounts and want to connect it with same AAD because the app is already setup in AAD with Hubspot 1? Is there a way to solve it?

Best regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@BMayerDL  I think this is not possibkle to connect same AAD with two HubSpot Portal. 

And yes if you can explain us the reason you keeping two hubspot account might be I can help you with any other workaround for that.

Thank you

Shubham Nigam

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@BMayerDL  I think this is not possibkle to connect same AAD with two HubSpot Portal. 

And yes if you can explain us the reason you keeping two hubspot account might be I can help you with any other workaround for that.

Thank you

Shubham Nigam

BMayerDL

SOLVE

@SNigamWe have two companies and they created there own Hubspot portals and want to have there own billing. In the second company are some base users who manage the portal and came from our AAD and they have other users not involved in our AAD and they should not have access to our data in the other Hubspot portal.

Best regards

0 Upvotes