Account & Settings

Rapidgixer
Miembro

Possible to change email address for calendar invites?

resolver

Hi all, just wondering if it is possible to change the email address calendar invites come from?

I know this is possible for emails and this is working fine from my 2 email addresses but the calendar invites are being sent from my personal Gmail account rather than my company. In email settings I have added my company email and confirmed the confirmation email sent to this address. I did register my Hubspot account initially via Google which is linked to my personal gmail but later changed my login details to my company email.

I hope this makes sense and would appreciate any suggestions 🙂

Thanks, Dave.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @Rapidgixer,

You should be able to review and change your connected calendar seetings in the meetings tool: Settings > Sales > Meetings > Calendar Integration. (see here)

If you're on a free plan, it's possible that you won't see all of this settings and that this requires an assigned Sales Hub or Service Hub paid seat.

Another option (not tested) could be to disconnect and reconnect the Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar integration (Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps), more info here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @Rapidgixer,

You should be able to review and change your connected calendar seetings in the meetings tool: Settings > Sales > Meetings > Calendar Integration. (see here)

If you're on a free plan, it's possible that you won't see all of this settings and that this requires an assigned Sales Hub or Service Hub paid seat.

Another option (not tested) could be to disconnect and reconnect the Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar integration (Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps), more info here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Rapidgixer
Miembro

resolver

Thank you very much for the help. Its something that will help and also brought my attention to a sync issue too 🙂 Thanks again!