Account & Settings

Camdri
メンバー

Personal email inbox cannot connect anymore with HubSpot

解決

After I changed my password for my personal email, my account was blocked due to multiple failed logins. My IP was then unblocked, and ever since I have problem with connecting my personal email inbox out of HubSpot. WebMail and Outlook have no problem at all.   
Even after testing a different (newly made) email address at the same provider (and same domain) HubSpot still refuses to connect properly to my inbox. GMail works well but this other domain seems blocked in HubSpot? 
Anyone have any tips how to correct this situation? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Camdri,

Have you reviewed the advanced options here? The issue lies probably in incorrect settings in there.

Is this a Gmail or Office 365 account or a different type of email provider? This article walks you through the required steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/connect-your-inbox-to-hubspot#connect-your-inbox-via-im...

In most cases, HubSpot will be able to detect your server's IMAP and SMTP settings after you enter your email address and password. If not, you'd have to review and double check those.

If this is a Microsoft Exchange account, you'd have to follow these steps here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/connect-your-exchange-account-to-hubspot-beta

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
21件の返信
Camdri
メンバー

解決

Does anybody happen to know the ip address of HubSpot? I still have problems with connecting my personal inbox. My router has been reset, my PC is up to date and even a newly made user on my end doesn't work. 
I would to like to allowlist these IP's to make ensure that the problem is being tackeld hopefully. #annoyed

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

Probably an issue with user rights or somethinh like that that I can't recover?  

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

Even tried to log out from all appliances and log in again. Nope. Still can not accept the connection. It has something to do with the HubSpot account in relation to the email inbox, since it will work from another HubSpot account, but it fails when trying tot connect after making a new user. 

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

Tried to connect from another browser and still no succes. Also the team email inbox is not the same as my personal inbox. Strange... 

0 いいね!
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

@Camdri Really strange. Are you a free user or have a paid subscription? If you have a paid subscription, then I will advise you to open a ticket with HubSpot support. They might be able to check this for you at the backend.

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

Hmmm, free user account unfortunately. So any other help would be highly appreciated!

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Camdri,

Under Settings > General > Email, is there any other inbox connected or anything that looks off? If you don't have anything else that is connected, I'd remove/uninstall everything that is there and try fresh.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

Have deleted earlier inbox and tried to connect again. No Success. Just tried it on a fresh computer and also no success. 

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

When trying to connect to my personal inbox from a different HubSpot account it works fine. So the problem is in my account on HubSpot I guess. What can I do without deleting my account and all details , mails etc?  

0 いいね!
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

@Camdri Try connecting it on incognito or another browser.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Camdri,

Is this email address connected as a conversations inbox, by any chance? HubSpot wouldn't allow this connection in two places.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

Might check that... thanks

0 いいね!
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Camdri ,

You are connecting your personal email with a shared inbox?
Or are you having an issue connecting your personal email account with HubSpot?
Can you share the screenshot where you are trying to connect this email in your account?

Regards.

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

It's my personal mailbox. See the screenshot with the error message. 

0 いいね!
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Camdri , Try to clear the cache and cookies and try connecting your personal email again.
Or try connecting it on another browser.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!
LGoldfarb
メンバー

解決

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Clearing cache and cookies didn't help. 

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Camdri,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error message that you're seeing when trying to connect your inbox? Which subscription level are you on?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
Camdri
メンバー

解決

Camdri_0-1641472792481.png

This is the screenshot. Any ideas?

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Camdri,

Have you reviewed the advanced options here? The issue lies probably in incorrect settings in there.

Is this a Gmail or Office 365 account or a different type of email provider? This article walks you through the required steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/connect-your-inbox-to-hubspot#connect-your-inbox-via-im...

In most cases, HubSpot will be able to detect your server's IMAP and SMTP settings after you enter your email address and password. If not, you'd have to review and double check those.

If this is a Microsoft Exchange account, you'd have to follow these steps here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/connect-your-exchange-account-to-hubspot-beta

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
LGoldfarb
メンバー

解決

Снимок экрана 2022-04-25 в 22.34.06.pngHi Karsten,

I'm experiencing the same issue with my personal email account. I've triple-checked login and password, they're 100% correct. IMAP and SMTP were detected correctly. I've also ticked the box Allow non-secure certificate. Still unsuccessfull. Could you help please?