Account & Settings

SStewart9

Password reset not working

I've invited a new user. When they click the link it asks them to enter a password. They don't have a password so asked for a reset but didn't receive any reset emails. HubSpot have been added to our email allow list

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

Hi @SStewart9 - have you tried resetting the password on the user's behalf? Sometimes, I've seen password reset emails get stuck in spam filters, and having the super admin trigger the password reset email instead can help get things moving in the right direction. The full knowledge base article can be found here, but I've pasted the relevant section below.

Drew_Cohen_0-1632415063088.png

Hope this helps.

🔔 If this post helped solve your problem or challenge, you can assist the community by marking it as a solution.

SStewart9

I tried this but I don't have the option to reset as the users invite it still pending (she can't get loggged in to accept).

0 Upvotes
Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

Hi there. Has HubSpot support team weighed in on this when you've reached out? I think they would be the best place to troubleshoot a specific account issue like this. 

Also, I found this community post from @jennysowyrda where she walks through specific troubleshooting steps for this scenario. Hope this helps!