Account & Settings

pmiller

Notify Team When Contacts Are Assigned

SOLVE

Is there a way for me to send out an email to my sales team that they have new contacts assigned? For example, if I go to a trade show and I have a list of leads and I import them and assign them to a HubSpot owner I want my guys to get a notification rather than me sending a separate email. Is this possible?

1 Accepted solution
ndwilliams3
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Assignment notifications are already built in. If you are doing an import of multiple leads, they won't get an email for each lead. The notification will just say how many leads they were assign.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
andreschaul101
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

SOLVE

is it possible to get a notified by mail/chrome extension/ the hubspot ring bell or anyway to know a new contac was created to anyone in our team ? (with the free version)

Thx 

regards, 

ndwilliams3
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Assignment notifications are already built in. If you are doing an import of multiple leads, they won't get an email for each lead. The notification will just say how many leads they were assign.

pmiller

SOLVE

Also as a follow up if I manually enter a contact a new contact notification gets sent to the HubSpot owner, but when I do an import and assign HubSpot owners that way no notification is being sent out.

0 Upvotes
ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm assigning owner's using workflows after the import. I'm guessing that may have something to do with it.

0 Upvotes
pmiller

SOLVE

Okay, I have done a couple imports with assigned Hubspot Owners and no one has received an email notification about new contacts.

0 Upvotes