Account & Settings

bpow13
Participant

Not receiving any chat notifications

Résolue
All my setttings in hubspot are good.  I cleared out the cache, did another test chat, and still no email.  Not in my spam folder either if that's what your thinking.  Any ideas?
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @bpow13,

If you're not receiving system emails, HubSpot has a step by step article for troubleshooting: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @bpow13,

If you're not receiving system emails, HubSpot has a step by step article for troubleshooting: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Crystal_Hopper
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @bpow13!

Sometimes my email server blocks notifications from hubspot.com because of suspected spam. I have to go to my internal systems team and ask them to fix it. But first, I usually get ahold of Hubspot Support and they verify that they see a bounce back from the notification attempt. When I show this bounce back to my internal systems team, they can fix the settings and allow the notifications to come through again. 

There could be something else going on here. But that is what I've had to do on a few occasions over the years. Please reply back and let us know if this helps or if you have more details for us to consider.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
bpow13
Participant

Résolue
Thanks Crystal. They say they are not recieving any bounce back on their end. Any more ideas? I’m thinking of just deleting my account and starting over.
0 Votes