Account & Settings

arohilla

Not able to login into my HubSpot Account

Hi,

So I had a HubSpot account (which I mainly used for Email tracking). Connected domain geekify.info. I used to sign-in via my Google Account.

Recently, the sales extension (email tracking) stopped working. I tried troubleshooting but couldn't get it to work. It was properly installed in my browser, signed-in but it was not appearing in Gmail.

So I went to my Google Account settings and revoked access to HubSpot app. Now when I am trying to login again, it returns with an error that No Email address found.

I created a new HubSpot account using the same email and the same domain - geekify.info. But now the email tracking history and my certificates in HubSpot academy are gone. I tried contacting your support via chat but they told me that they are a sales team and tech support is reserved for paid users. 

Can someone from HubSpot team help me out here? It would be great if you could merge the two accounts under domain - geekify.info.

AND if it's not possible to merge accounts then can you please link my email with the old account (so that I can log in again) and I will delete the current account?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Not able to login into my HubSpot Account

Hello @arohilla 

We are able to transfer certificates to your new user and account, but there is not a way to "merge" both accounts together.

My recommendation is to please submit this information including the HubID of both accounts, screenshots, and extra details that may help us to investigate at the end of the page here and someone from our team will assist you further.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes