Account & Settings

FDelvaux
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Not able to assign or replicate landing page to a business unit

Hello - for those on HubSpot enterprise and have Business Units

Yesterday November 22 noticed that the possibility to select a business unit when creating a landing page has gone or changed!

Also the feature of cloning a landing page and being able to selecting to which business unit is now gone

Help needed to restore HubSpot Enterprise back to the version where could see business units to pick from when creating a landing page (and not see a list of domains or technical IT list)

Please revert back to the features that worked before for business units - thank-you

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
franksteiner79
Autorität

Hi @FDelvaux 

As far as I can tell from looking at my own portal, both cloning landing pages and associating them with a business unit still work in my ENT portal. Could you share a screenshot of what your are seeing when you try to clone or assign a BU?

I would also suggest to log a ticket with HubSpot's Support Team, as they can access your portal to see if any settings have changed, domain settings are broken, or changed user rights prevent you from doing the above mentioned tasks. 

My gut feeling (without further context) would be that either your user rights have changed or there has been a change in your HubSpot subscription.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
FDelvaux

Here is what we need - a pop-up for whicj BU when create a landing page or when clone a landing page

FDelvaux_0-1669280357708.png

and here is what we see today

We don't want to see website when we clicked landing apage !!! and we not want a list of  domains, as we are organized by business units !!

It used to be working well but since a few days, Hubspot changed and now see list of domains  (would like back list of BUs!! when creating a landing page or when cloning one)

FDelvaux_1-1669280598037.png

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Autorität

Hey @FDelvaux 

I see what you mean, my bad. I'm often using BU and domain interchangably, as back in the days HubSpot worked with something called brand domains. So the domain drop down is what I'm used to seeing and also equate with a BU.

Maybe HubSpot Support can shed some light on if that BU drop down ever existed. If not, definitely something for the ideas forum.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Hi @FDelvaux,

The users in this community do not work for HubSpot, we do not have any influence on how products are developed, we cannot fix bugs and we cannot check user portals. Since you are on a paid subscription and have access to HubSpot support, I would recommend you reach out to technical support via email, chat, or phone. They can assist you, as @franksteiner79 and @danmoyle have also pointed out.

To do so, either click the purple help widget in the lower right corner of your app, or, if you don't see that, the question mark icon in the top right corner of the HubSpot menu.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Good call @franksteiner79. I'd second hitting up Support. I don't see the change, either. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/