Account & Settings

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

New user not receiving welcome email: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

If you are adding users to your portal and they are not receiving the welcome email in their inbox, please ensure you follow the steps outlined below before posting: 

1. Check junk/spam folders

2. Verify the email address spelling is correct

3. Follow the steps outlined in this article

These steps include: 

Allowlisting the following email addresses: 

Allowlisting IP addresses (see in article

4. Resend the invitation 

You can do this within your portal by navigating into settings>users & teams>search for the specific user who has the pending invitation and resend the email. 

If you are still stuck after following those steps, please share: 

1. Email address of the user

2. Portal you are trying to add the user to

3. Confirm where in the process the user is getting stuck

146 Replies 146
felixvonhurter
Participant

Hey @sharonlicari   

I work with Charlie and picking this up for Freestar Drinks 6841257. 

I've now created an account for zerhero@freestar.co and the confirmation email for creating the account has not come through either. Can you help? 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @felixvonhurter 

I can't see anything with the second email, could you please try again with the first email that @charliecrawley advised?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
felixvonhurter
Participant

Sorry @sharonlicari that was a typo. I have created an account with zerohero@freestar.co but to complete the creation of the account it sends a confirmation email - which i have not received. 

0 Upvotes
felixvonhurter
Participant

@sharonlicari would love love love your help on this as it's holding up our sales people being able to join our hubspot team and we really love Hubspot

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @felixvonhurter ,

Looking at the example provided I was able to see that the email was bounced, and with that reason unable to receive your invitation emails, I just resent a resubscription email to your email so you can continue setting up your account. After that, I believe you should be all set.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

felixvonhurter
Participant

nice one - all good now

YoungLinwood

My invite email to add team/users is asking for them for an investment website and company, when team members or users are opening their invite email. Is there a investment website and/or company name I should be giving them, in order for them to except the invite?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @YoungLinwood,

By 'investment website' do you mean website domain? While your account does need to be associated with a website domain, this doesn't need to be a specific type of domain. 

If you are still looking for assistance with this matter, can you please share a screenshot of where your users are getting stuck? 

Thank you,
Jenny

seleleospencer
Participant

Hi Jenny,

Also struggling with this - the MX records were not set up correctly when I first sent the invite so I think it may have created a blockage for a new invite to get through

Have tried all recommended fixes - could you please look at the account 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @seleleospencer 

I was able to resend you the invitation to join the account, please check your inbox for the email and you should be all set.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

0 Upvotes
kenhickling62
Participant

Hi

I have the same issue:

I have set up four users already, three using the godaddy email that I have created for them as new users for a new company.  Now the fifth user - also on the same godaddy email domain - has been setup, but no invite email recieved. 

FYI: so far I have - 

Deleted and recreated the user account in hubspot

Checked deleted and spam folders in the outlook.com client

Added the five hubspot smail addresses as recommended into the allowlist

I have not been able to add the IP as I don't see a way to get to that level from within the outlook.com client.

Given that for three other users set up this way (same hubspot, same email domain) all have been fine, I am finding it hard to see what would be different in this case.

Any Ideas?

Ken

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kenhickling62,

I have reached out to you directly with next steps.

Thank you,

Jenny

guyricha

Hi i have done all the above allowlisted and checked my e-mails but hes still not recieved an email with his invitation.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @guyricha,

Can you please direct message me the email address for the user you are having issues with?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Pasquars36

Hello,

I am having the same issues --- I am adding a new member and they are not receiving the email invite to joing our hubspot profile. Checked their spam etc. No luck.

Can you assist?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Pasquars36,

Can you please direct message me the email address in question and I can investigate this further? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
WTBurgess
Participant

Hi, 

I have the same issue with adding jim.gilbert to the crm, sales & marketing hub. The invite doesn't arrive to his mailbox.
I tried allowlisting as well but it doesn't work, could you check what happened?

Benjamin

tempacc

There is apparently a MAJOR issue with hubspot where emails are not being delivered. I have been trying to log into my account for weeks now but cannot do so because the OTP email never arrives. I have pursued every possible avenue to try and get support but just keep getting told to check my junk mail and add allowlist. They refuse to accept that there is a problem and just looking at this thread it is apparrent that something is horribly wrong. If you get to the stage where you cannot log in there is NOTHING you can do to retreive your data, you can't even upgrade to a paid account because you don't receive that email either! 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WTBurgess,

If you are still experiencing this issue can you please direct message me the information requested above? 

Thank you,
Jenny

tempacc

There is apparently a MAJOR issue with hubspot where emails are not being delivered. I have been trying to log into my account for weeks now but cannot do so because the OTP email never arrives. I have pursued every possible avenue to try and get support but just keep getting told to check my junk mail and add allowlist. They refuse to accept that there is a problem and just looking at this thread it is apparrent that something is horribly wrong. If you get to the stage where you cannot log in there is NOTHING you can do to retreive your data, you can't even upgrade to a paid account because you don't receive that email either! 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tempacc

I see you have connected with a member of the Community team in a different thread and that you'll be connecting with Natsumi through direct message. To ensure that this conversation doesn't become splintered and we lose next steps, please continue to partner with Natsumi in the other thread (and through direct message) for next steps. 

I understand this has been a frustrating experience for you, and I am confident that partnering with Natsumi will be the best next step.

Thank you,

Jenny