New user not receiving verification email

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi There,

I am not receiving a verification email and am wondering if it is due to my email being blocked? tdearlove@digitalocean.com 

Checked with our mail admin and there is nothing preventing emails from getting through from HubSpot. 

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @tdearlove1,

Can you verify the spelling of your email address for the user in your portal? I am not seeing any invitation emails sent to the email address you referenced, nor am I seeing it associated with a portal.

If you are still stuck, can you please share your portal ID with me? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
10 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @tdearlove1,

Can you verify the spelling of your email address for the user in your portal? I am not seeing any invitation emails sent to the email address you referenced, nor am I seeing it associated with a portal.

If you are still stuck, can you please share your portal ID with me? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Just realized I had a typo in my email address. I'll close this out. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
Hello, I have the same problem for sales@sweetmoment.ro, can you please check? TY!
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Razvan ,

You should be all set now.

Thank you
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi, I am also having the same problem. Email is marcom@photobooth.sg. Been unable to receive any verification email. 

Have checked all the spam filters and everything too.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Photobooth_Sg,

HubSpot is unable to find an inbox associated with that email address. Can you confirm your inbox is set up, and that it is correct? 

If you can direct message me a screenshot of an email being successfully received at that email address (if it's correct), that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes

Hi

I'm struggling with this issue too.  I am not receiving my verification email either.  my email address is info@divorceright.co.uk

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @bhav1791

I am not seeing any emails as bouncing to your email address. Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hello,

I am also not receiving the confirmation email to orders@marktek.co.uk

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Marktek,

I am not seeing any emails bouncing to that email address. 

If you are still not receiving the emails, I would recommend beginning by following the steps here.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes