New user not receiving email to login

icesiren77

I created a new user under "users and Teams" but the new user email is not receiving the invite. When I try to create the new account using the same email, it prompts that there is already someone using the email (which I suspect that is new user created by me). So I am unable to create the account to log in. 

my original user is ml@maltwineasia.com
new user is michelle.lu@maltwineasia.com

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @icesiren77,

Can you please begin by following the steps outlined in this article

I am seeing emails to these two inboxes as successfully receiving communication from HubSpot.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
icesiren77

Hi Jenny, 

I have tried the steps already. I can receive emails from ml@ but not michelle.lu@.

Is there other steps that I can try?

I can't sign up manually either. It states that the email is already registered. Which I haven't.

When I request for new password, I don't receive the notification.

Capture.PNG 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @icesiren77,

From what I have been able to find, it looks like your inbox was detecting the message to be spam. If you have followed the steps in the article, then you should be able to receive communication now. I prompted a new verification email to be sent to your inbox. Please let me know if you were able to receive it.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
DWhittle

Hi Jenny,

I have been having a similar issue where a new user is not recieving thier account invite email. I have checked the email account settings and it's not getting caught in spam. I have also checked with our email provider and they are not seeing a NDR non delivery report either. I've tested using another email address and the invite email does come through, its just not arriving for the new users email. I've gone through the steps outline above but settings are showing as they should. Can you help?

Thanks,

Dan.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey Dan!

Could you please share the user's name?

Thanks

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DWhittle

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for getting back to me.
The user is Tanya Budd - x.

Regards,

Dan.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @DWhittle 

Thank you for the information provided! The reason why Tanya was not getting the email is that we're getting this response from your server: 550 No Such User Here. 

I've unbounced the email, if Tanya's email is already created then please resend the HubSpot invite. She should receive the email without any issues. PS: I'd recommend checking the spam folder in case she doesn't get it in her inbox. 

Thanks

Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !