New user invitation email not working

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi

We have created a new user (gkinsella@ot-solutions.com.au) but he is not getting the invitation email.

We use office 365 and I have whitleisted the IPs and potential hubspot emaill addresses - to no avail.

Can anyone help get the registration email working?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @kwebster

I was able to find the record for that email address and it was bouncing. The email address is now unbounced and should be eligible to receive future emails! 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
20 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @kwebster

I was able to find the record for that email address and it was bouncing. The email address is now unbounced and should be eligible to receive future emails! 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
New Contributor

Hi

I am having the same problem with one of my new users. He is not receiving the invite at all.  

email address: HTIKF@aol.com 

Is there a way for me to make sure the invites are not being blocked? 

Thanks

Trevor 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Hitech,

I am seeing the emails as successfully delivered to that inbox. You can follow the steps in this article to make sure your inbox is configured to receive the emails. I would also recommend checking junk and spam folders.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello, i am having the same problem setting up a new user: sam@thegroupnc.com. Please check out and advise. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @BenG,

I just put through a request to unbounce the email address, so you should be all set to email now. 

Thank you, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi - invite email not working for mary@trovatrip.com, can you unbounce?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @trovanick,

From what I am seeing, HubSpot is not able to connect with your inbox at all. Can you please begin by following the steps outlined here to ensure your inbox is set up to receive communication from HubSpot.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny - I tried those steps and the invitation email is still not sending to mary@trovatrip.com, any ideas?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @trovanick,

I am not seeing the DNS or DMARC records published for that domain, which is why the emails are not sending to that address. Those will need to be set up properly before HubSpot can successfully send emails to them.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Jenny,

I can't find where to update this in Hubspot. I looked here (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/how-to-connect-your-email-sending-dom...). Where can I find the right records to update my DNS with?

I also tested sending an email invite a gmail account and it worked no problem.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @trovanick,

That is something you would set up with your email provider, not within HubSpot. 

I understand that other emails are working, however based on the error I am seeing and information that is available for your domain, setting these records up is going to be the next best step.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi - all working. Thank you for your help - much appreciated.

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi, the email invitation to debi@lotterease.com is not working. I've tried everything that I know how to fix it.  Our email server (lotterease.com) is not even getting the email to it.  Can you help?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @spiroc0724,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I am seeing invitation emails to this inbox as clicked. If you are still experiencing this issue can you please follow the steps outlined in this article

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Im having the same problem sending to rob@touchtourism.ca

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Rob_FIeld,

I am seeing two emails associated with rob@touchtourism.ca as having been delivered to your inbox this morning. If you are still not seeing the message in your inbox, I would recommend following the steps outlined in this article.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes

I am having the same issue;

Email: sales@pregamenutrition.ca

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @daibmil ,

You should be all set.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello, I have a HubSpot invitation email not arriving for a new user! Our email domain "@betasoftcs.co.uk" receive all other emails from Hubspot. The user is "maryc". When I add other users with a slightly different domain it also works fine. Have tried to resend a few times. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @steffeng,

You should be all set.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes