New user blocked by popup

SOLVE
George_C

Hi guys!

I was invited to a HS account but I get stuck at this popup as soon as I try to login
Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 11.19.55.png

Clicking the button does nothing. Same story both in Chrome and Safari latest versions, Incognito and not. I can't use HS at all as I can't log off even. 
Update:
When I click the button, the following error is loggen in the Console:

Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 12.43.55.png
More specifically:
Csrf token is missing from the request

Appreciate any help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
George_C
Solution

Thank for the reply, @karstenkoehler!
Definitely not the case - a browser extension would not be able to log console errors on an event such as a button click. Especially errors with backend tokens. This was a HubSpot problem and it was solved as far as I can see. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Most Valuable Member

Hi @George_C,

Which HubSpot subscription are you on? If you're on Starter, Professional or Enterprise, you can contact HubSpot support directly (scroll down to "Contact support"). https://help.hubspot.com/

Is there a chance that some extension might be causing this behavior and these are still active in incognito/private mode? If yes, could you try after disabling them?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
George_C

Thanks, @karstenkoehler.
No idea yet as I was invited to the account and I can't even see any subscription details - everything is blocked by the popup. Of course I contacted support, they were actually the ones who asked me to create a topic here. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Most Valuable Member

Hi @George_C,

Have you checked whether a browser extension could be the issue, disabling all and trying again?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

George_C
Solution

Thank for the reply, @karstenkoehler!
Definitely not the case - a browser extension would not be able to log console errors on an event such as a button click. Especially errors with backend tokens. This was a HubSpot problem and it was solved as far as I can see. Thanks again!

View solution in original post